- (Ultimate Package deals ensure your organization is getting the best value. They are available through the Baptist Bulletin and include an ad in the Conference notebook.)
- Review the 2017 exhibitor cover letter and start thinking about your booth location that you will be asked to select.
- Ad reservation 2017.
Contact Don Anderson with questions.
Phone: 888.588.1600, ext. 879
Mail: 3715 N Vendura Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
An organization or individual desiring to reserve a booth or advertise in the conference notebook must qualify in one of the following four categories:
- A church or a ministry of a church in fellowship with the GARBC
- Our ministry (mission, camp, school, etc.) is in agreement with the Articles of Faith and Purpose Statement (Article II, Constitution) of the GARBC, and affirms historic Baptist doctrine
- A ministry (club, etc.) providing support for churches that is in agreement with the Articles of Faith of the GARBC and not a direct competitor of Regular Baptist Press
- A business providing goods and services (equipment, furniture, construction, and others) to GARBC churches or church members and is not a direct competitor of Regular Baptist Press