Save the date for the 2020 Conference. Exhibitor registration will open soon.
Exhibiting at the GARBC Conference is a great way to make connections with pastors and other organization leaders. 2020 information will be up soon, in the meantime feel free to preview last years information to get a sense of what exhibiting at the conference is like.
- Review the 2019 exhibitor cover letter.
- Can’t make it to the conference? You can still get your ministry in front of conferees by advertising in the conference notebook. Submit your reservation for an ad.
- Exhibitors also have the opportunity to host an event. If you are interested in having a dinner or reception for your organization, please contact Andrea Gower. Limited availability.
Contact Margaret Hettinger with questions.
Mail: 3715 N Ventura Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
An organization or individual desiring to reserve a booth or advertise in the conference notebook must qualify in one of the following four categories:
- A church or a ministry of a church in fellowship with the GARBC
- Our ministry (mission, camp, school, etc.) is in agreement with the Articles of Faith and Purpose Statement (Article II, Constitution) of the GARBC, and affirms historic Baptist doctrine
- A ministry (counseling services, etc.) providing support for churches that is in agreement with the Articles of Faith of the GARBC and not a direct competitor of Regular Baptist Press
- A business providing goods and services (equipment, furniture, construction, and others) to GARBC churches or church members and is not a direct competitor of Regular Baptist Press