What helps a person stay motivated and enthused in ministry? A top answer is ongoing training. After a few years in ministry, we all need to be refreshed. GARBC Conference modules will help you think through new ideas and build on what you already know.
Come to the 2019 GARBC Conference, June 25–28, and benefit from excellent ongoing training! Stay fresh in your ministry by attending this year’s lineup of modules:
Tuesday Preconference Modules
- Developing an Evangelistic Environment in the Local Church
- Breathing New Life into Your Church
- Putting Together a Worship Service
- Big Little Church: The Joys, Challenges, and Strengths of Small Church Ministry
- The DNA of a Healthy Tech Ministry
- Unpacking the Forgiveness Debate
- Abide—Abounding Belief in Jesus Influences Deeper Empathy with Others
- The Burdens and Blessings of a Larger Church: Learning and Growing Together
Many professionals in the teaching and medical fields are required to have a certain number of hours of ongoing training a year. Should not we who deal with eternal matters do any less? Register for the GARBC Conference now.