The messengers of the GARBC on June 24, 2014, elected six new and returning members to the Council of 18:
- Tom Alexander, Pastor – First Baptist Church, Wellington, Ohio
- Bryan Augsburger, Pastor – First Baptist Church, Arlington Heights, Ill.
- David Burman Jr., Pastor – First Baptist Church, Niles, Ohio
- Sam Farlow, Pastor – Westwood Baptist Church, Fresno, Calif.
- David King, Pastor – Fellowship Baptist Church, Jasper, Ind.
- Bruce Thompson, Pastor – Berean Baptist Church, Pella, Iowa
These men join those currently serving on the Council of 18:
- Mike Augsburger, Pastor – Willow Creek Baptist Church, West Des Moines, Iowa
- Duke Crawford, Pastor – Emmanuel Baptist Church, Toledo, Ohio
- Ken Floyd, Executive Director – Michigan Association of Regular Baptist Churches, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- J. Wayne Hart, Pastor – Maranatha Baptist Church, Grimes, Iowa
- Mike Hess, Pastor – Calvary Baptist Church, Mount Pleasant, Iowa
- Stan Lightfoot III, Pastor – Rustic Hills Baptist Church, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Chuck Pausley, Pastor – Bethany Baptist Church, Avon Park, Fla.
- Don Shirk, Pastor – Grace Baptist Church, Batavia, N.Y.
- Ken Spink, Pastor – Berea Baptist Church, Berea, Ohio
- David Strope, Pastor – Ankeny Baptist Church, Ankeny, Iowa
- Richard Van Heukelum, Pastor – Shawnee Baptist Church, Shamong, N.J.
- Gerald Webber, Pastor – Maranatha Baptist Church, Sebring, Fla.
After the announcement, the council members elected the following officers:
- Chairman of the Council of 18 – Ken Floyd
- Vice-chairman – Ken Spink
- Secretary – David Strope