The GARBC Conference is a great opportunity to connect with ministries and organizations that are doing God’s work and have resources that will benefit your ministry. Social events are terrific times to renew friendships or make new friends, enjoy good food, and learn about the latest happenings as the hosts share their ministries.
Plan now to attend the following events hosted by organizations:
- Baptist Children’s Home Reception–Tuesday evening after the service
- Clarks Summit University Reception–Wednesday evening after the service
- ABWE Bagels & Coffee–Thursday morning at 8:00 a.m.
- OARBC Pizza Party–Thursday dinner at 5:00 p.m. (for all Ohio pastors and their church members)
- Cedarville University Reception–Thursday evening after the service
Don’t forget to stop by the exhibit area during the week of the conference and get signatures from the following organizations. They are providing great prizes that you could win at the end of the week!
- Appalachian Bible College
- Baptist Children’s Home
- Baptist Church Planters/Church Care
- Baptists for Israel Institute
- Bob Jones University
- Cedarville University
- Central Baptist Theological Seminary
- Church Doctor Ministries
- Clarks Summit University
- Continental Baptist Missions
- CV Ministries
- Dale Whiting & Associates
- Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary
- Editorial Bautista Independiente
- Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary
- Fellowship International Mission
- North India Baptist Seminary
- The Malphurs Group
- Maranatha Baptist University
- Ministry Tech, LLC
- Public Servants’ Prayer
- Shepherds Ministries and College
- The Unstuck Group
- Virginia Beach Theological Seminary
See you at the 2018 GARBC Conference, June 26-29!